Divorce without Children ($195 *)

Create account and begin for free. Pay nothing until you are ready to print and file.

NOTE:  Select this option if you do not have any children, do not have any dependent children over the age of 18 with a disability, are not expecting a child with your partner, or all children are over the age of 18.

What is included:

  • Printable “Intake Forms” used to gather all necessary information needed to complete the process (see ‘Get Prepared Before You Begin’ below)
  • Completion of all documents for both spouses (see ‘Sample Documents’ below)
  • Easy to follow filing instructions
  • Marriage settlement agreement
  • Live chat help during specified times
  • Name change provision for wife to revert to maiden name
  • Equalizing Payments
  • Spousal support plan
  • PDF of final documents for signing and filing with instructions
  • AND…ability to make unlimited modifications to your documents – for no additional cost.

Get Prepared Before Your Begin:

Click-here to download the Divorce Intake Form, which you may use as a guide to gather all necessary information prior to beginning the online process to create your court ready forms.

Sample Documents:

After you ‘Get Prepared’, you may ‘Start Your Process’ with the online interview process by clicking-on the ‘Start Now’ button above – registration is free and you do not pay until you have completed the online interview and generate your court-ready forms. Below are a sample of some of the forms that will be created.

Start Your Process:

When you have gathered all necessary information to get prepared (see link to Divorce Intake Form below), click-on the Start Now button.  Registration is required.  However, you will not be charged until you complete the online questionnaire and are ready to generate your court ready forms.

* The price for the type of case you select does not include court filing fees.  If your income is below a certain level, you may be entitled to a waiver of the filing fee. This is called “free process.”  Ask the clerk’s office at your local district court for more information about free process.